Prairie Leisure Kiddie Swing 64
Our Kiddie Swing by Prairie Leisure is perfectly sized for the little ones in your life. With the safety tray and seat belt, kids will be safe and secure (still, be sure to supervise), and the rope which Prairie Leisure uses instead of chains will keep children's little fingers protected. The Adirondack style of the Prairie Leisure Kiddie Swing will look terrific wherever you set it up, plus the slightly slanted seat will keep kids seated back.
The Prairie Leisure Kiddie Swing is made of North American Aspen Hardwood, has a classic design, and is Proudly Made in The U.S.A.! When you buy American, you'll notice the difference! *With minimal care, this swing will last season after season. For added strength, Prairie Leisure uses glue, bolts, screws, and dowels in all their products.
- Sturdy wood construction
- Sliding tray
- Seatbelt for extra safety
- Rope has a tensile strength of 1400
- Zip tie to lock the roper around a limb or hook
- Adirondack design
- Plenty of color choices (to see, click on 2nd picture under "Alternative Views" above)
- Easy to maintain
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Major components such as backs & seats are pre-assembled
- Clear & concise assembly instructions
- Child-safe, non-toxic paint
Prairie Leisure's Kiddie Swing is Recommended for children age 1-4 years old, up to 35 lbs.
Assembled: 16" W x 16" D x 20" H, 9 lbs.
North American Aspen Hardwood
The Prairie Leisure Swing is available in Berry Blue, Black, Buttercup Yellow, Fire Engine Red, Hunter Green, Sage, Satin White, and Unfinished.
The paint used on Prairie Leisure Design children's furniture has been tested by an approved independent laboratory in the USA and
Complies with the provisions of Section 102 of the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008.
* To maintain finished furniture, wash with a mild soap & water. Furniture should be stored inside in winter.