Mason Corporation Flying Turtle - Green R-FTG -
The original Flying Turtle by Mason Corporation is everyone’s favorite sit-skate scooter! It’s simple to zip along any hard, smooth surface. No motor, no batteries, no pedaling. Made in the U.S.A. by American workers, with powder-coated, steel handlebars and super-fast wheel bearings, the Flying Turtle is a toy you can pass down to your grandchildren. Perhaps you are one of many adults who remembers riding the original Flying Turtle as a child.
How does it work?
Sit on the heavy-duty molded seat, put your feet on the bar, and simply swing the handlebars from side to side. You’re off and rolling! So compactly built, it turns on its own radius.
The Flying Turtle is low to the ground and has no sharp edges or spokes, making it one of the safest ride-on toys for children age 3 to 12 years old. With an eye to safe riding guidelines, we recommend that children wear shoes and a helmet. Always ride seated with feet on the handlebar. Responsibly refrain from riding on or near inclines, stairs, bodies of water or roadways. Our scooter can be ridden indoors on linoleum and hardwood floors as the polyurethane wheels are non-marring. Or take your scooter outdoors to ride on the sidewalk, driveway and patio on concrete or smooth asphalt. Kids create their own ride at only 2 inches off the ground.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Low to the ground
- Heavy-duty molded seat in green
- Powder-coated steel handlebars
- Non-slip handlebar grip
- Polyurethane wheels won't harm floors
- Super-fast wheel bearings
- No sharp edges
- Can be used indoors and outdoors
- CPSIA (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008) approved and certified
- One year warranty for home use, *Use in an institutional or commercial setting voids warranty
- Individually Boxed and Completely Assembled
Box Size: 29 x 19 x 8 inches
The Mason Corporation Original Green Flying Turtle is Recommended for children age 3 -12 years old and has a maximum weight capacity of 150 lbs.
The Mason Corporation Flying Turtle has won several awards and accolades, including:
- Parents Magazine as “Best Toy”
- Parents’ Choice Award. Parents’ Choice is the nation’s oldest nonprofit guide to quality children’s media and toys.
- Oppenheim Toy Portfolio’s Gold Award, given to outstanding toys that enhance the lives of children. The Oppenheim Toy Portfolio was founded in 1989 as the only independent consumer review of children’s media by child development experts.
- Winner of “Best Classic Toy” by Dr. Toy. Dr. Toy’s Guide, the world’s first website to provide timely and professional guidance on the best in toys and educational products, offers year-round, award-winning toy and children’s product information.