FirstBIKE CROSS Balance Bike with Brake - Red L2004
The perfect training bike for your child and the first choice for parents worldwide, the Red FirstBIKE CROSS Balance Bike with Brake supports the development of a child's
balance and provides a no-stress method
of learning to ride a bike.
Constructed of the highest quality materials, FirstBIKE ensures a lifetime of enjoyment
and trouble-free use. The FirstBIKE CROSS Balance Bike sports an extremely lightweight, high-strength yet flexible, and weatherproof frame that doesn't scratch, splinter, swell or rust. The special non-slip "horse saddle" shape seat with tools-free adjustment provides for maximum comfort and stability. Its air tires are ideal for off-road conditions with mostly grass, gravel, or loose dirt surfaces. With a focus on children's safety, the hand-controlled, rear drum safety stop brake ensures very gentle and gradual braking.
- Designed in Germany
- High-tech, injection-molded composite frame doesn't scratch, splinter, swell, or rust like wood or metal. (frame is made of 30% glass fiber reinforced nylon composite)
- Flexible frame allows for shock-absorption and protection of your child’s spine
- Air tires ideal for off-road conditions with mostly grass, gravel, or loose dirt surfaces
- Shape of seat ensures children will not slip off when riding downhill
- Extremely lightweight, yet high-strength and durable
- Height adjustment at the turn of a knob, no extra tools requiRed
- Grows with your child until they're ready for pedals
- Eliminates the need for training wheels which are counterproductive and do not support proper posture or spinal development
- Hand-controlled, rear drum SafetyStop brake ensures very gentle and gradual braking; the braking power can be adjusted. (Unlike the commonly used rear V-brake, this unique drum brake is also safe for little fingers)
- Steering limiter helps your young rider ride smoother and helps prevent rough falls
- The shape of the seat ensures a child does not slip off when riding downhill (unlike common pedal bike saddles used on other balance bikes)
- Reflective stickers for better visibility in low-light conditions
- No sharp edges or protruding screws
- Safety grips keep little hands from slipping off
- Easy to carry, clean, and store
- Maintenance-free aluminum pin headset; easy to lubricate with provided lubricant
- Sealed industrial wheel bearings keep the wheels turning without replacement or service (prevents clogging by dirt or gravel)
- Winner of multiple awards
- Lifetime warranty on frame and fork, 5-year warranty on all other parts
33" L x 14" W x 22" H, Seat height: 13.8" - 17.8"
The FirstBIKE CROSS Red Balance Bike with Brake is Recommended for kids age 2 - 5 years old. The optional lowering kit allows children to ride from an earlier age (starting from 22 months old).